[Imc-web] Please hide or edit an article.

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 3 21:29:49 CST 2005

Hi jb,
Tonight, hearing no objections from the Web list, the UC IMC Steering
group approved substituting initials for all references to Mr.
Bergenholtz. I have done this slight editing of the article at issue,
which we believe deals appropriately under our website use policy with
his concerns.

Please note that the two links referenced below are in fact the same
article. There are differnt URLs because the article was created under
the old version of our server software and is now displaying under our
new version.
Mike Lehman
UC IMC