[Imc-web] is it me or...

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon May 2 20:52:21 CDT 2005

Randall,
The IMC website ran into some issues early this afternoon. I don't know
what, but the whole IMC network has been under attack the last week or
so and attempts were made ealier in the week to hack our site. As of
right now, it is still down. I assume the other sites are hosted on the
same server and may be down for the same reason.
Mike Lehman