[Imc-web] is it me or...

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Mon May 2 20:56:11 CDT 2005

What huh? The IMC website is not down. The site has been working for
me today. weftfm.org is also fine. There were some network problems
yesterday. This is the first I've heard of us being "under attack",
could you provide more details about this attack? I don't want to
spread fear about hackers when/if we're only experiencing network
problems.

As soon as I get back to town (next week) I'll be moving us onto our
shiney new T-1.

Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/