[Imc-web] Request

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 21 15:16:33 CST 2005

Here's a link to the article:
http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display_any/2153

Since Christine is not the author, this is more of an issue than it
usually is in such requests. I don't have current contact info for Peter
Miller. Lois Steinberg is, I think, still in town, but I also don't have
contact info for her. Generally, I would lean toward granting this
request, since Christine is not a public figure.

We would need to delete and purge the article, because Hidden articles
still show up on Google.
Mike Lehman