[Imc-web] Request

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 29 17:05:25 CST 2005

Hi Christine,
With permission of Peter Miller, who agreed to your request, we have
hidden the article. It was:
http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display_any/2153

Please check to be sure that this link does not now give you access. If
so, then it is no longer available to the public, which should address
your concerns. Our software is a little flaky, so if the artcile is
still visible at this link, I can completely delete it, if need be.
Mike Lehman