[Imc-web] In order to correct an error in my article/Doug Soderstrom.

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 24 18:08:46 CDT 2005

HI Doug,
I think your article was posted here at UC IMC. I remember seeing it.
But now I can't find it. We've had some issues with our editing lately
and I suspect that your article may have been accidentally deleted. If I
do come across it, I will edit in the text you've provided, offering it
as an author's afterword.

Provided I find it posted here at UC IMC, that is.
Mike Lehman