[Imc-web] Books to Prisoners & ucimc.org site

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 19:23:36 CDT 2005

David,

Since Zach made the changes and I made the updates he suggested,
books2prisoners.org <http://books2prisoners.org> works correctly. Currently
the pages are static, but we have plans to incorporate some dynamic elements
in the near future. Please let me know once the link is up on
ucimc.org<http://ucimc.org>
.

Thanks again!
- Jay