[Imc-web] A Two-Week Time-Out

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 6 22:27:13 CDT 2006

Mr. Anderson,
After discussion by the UC IMC Steering group, your posting privileges
have been restored on the website. It is presumed that our website use
policies will be complied with in future postings. Please be aware that
future violations of this nature may result in a permanent revocation of
your posting privileges here at UC IMC.

Let me know if you have any questions about our policies or how they are
interpreted.
Mike Lehman
UC IMC Web Editor