[Imc-web] A Two-Week Time-Out

Hartlod at bigpond.com Hartlod at bigpond.com
Thu Apr 6 23:40:26 CDT 2006

Sir, I have not breached your 'policy' and have seemingly dealt with the harrasment Pat N. was producing.

As Pat has not made new harrassment as i have not needed again to either waste my time or post in my own defense, in the recent past.

If you or any other allow your network to be used to vilify me again i will have it taken down.

You need to differentiate reality Mike, from what you like to opinion as 'real', as does/did Pat N.