[Imc-web] Re: [UCIMC-Finance] IMC now has a calendar!

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 3 10:16:40 CDT 2006

Danielle,
Glad to have easy access to the calendar. But the "Home" button seems to
have been sacrificed in the process.

The page badly needs a "home" button for two reasons. One, lack of it
makes navigation of the pages difficult. If it's a problem for me as an
editor, it is a worse problem for those who do not have editor
privileges. Second, not having the "Home" button will lead users to
simply use the back button on their browser, which can result in
duplicate posts and other extra work for the editors to deal with.

If there's not room on the button bar, then embedding a hidden button in
either the banner picture or into the logo would be better than nothing.
Mike Lehman