[Imc-web] Robert Vickrey article -> feature

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 11 13:19:39 CDT 2006

Yes, an interesting article.

I tried to edit it a bit by moving more of the text up to the summary.
When I submitted the editted Feature, I got the following error message:
"Incorrect key file for table: 'articles'. Try to repair it"

And the Feature has disappeared from the Feature dispaly on the mainpage!

What is really weird is that it looks like it is on display when when
you go to the Feature editor screen.

So I broke it somehow. I've never had this happen before, so I'm not
quite sure what is going on. It would be nice to have this back if
someone can do that who has more skills than I do. I think I can restore
it from the original article iof this can't be fixed in the database.
However, I'll hold off until later doing that to see if the Feature
version can be restored. In the meantime, I'll put the original back on
display.
Mike Lehman