[Imc-web] Re: Your IMC website article has been deleted

Jeff Fisher americanpatriotjefffisher at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 14:45:15 CDT 2006

I'm asking the Department of Justice Special Counsel and Mr. Rancour to
address this. I have already called Al Gore's and Congressman Patrick
Kennedy's offices about that specific letter.

I spoke with the bookkeeper, Beth for the indymedia site at 202 South
Broadway Suite #100. She was quite pleasant. 217-344-8820

That letter was for for verbatim. You all know I don't have time for stupid
lies.

Signed,
An American Patriot,  Jeff Fisher