[Imc-web] Mike, you seem to have got the 'roles' reversed.

Hartlod hartlod at bigpond.com
Sat Mar 18 18:54:53 CST 2006

I only included you in the reply I made, on a single instance, those are the
style of 'back chat' that these 'yahoo few' produce, my inclusion even was
probably an oversight. My inclusion of yourself was done as a courtesy as
you where mentioned.

What within my posts are troubling you?

What 'facts' has Pat N provided?

He is still attempting to avoid any and all mention directly of WHAT is at
the basis of his 'issue'. This after numerous attempts to start up such
discussions, and running when the 'audience' is not 'appreciative' (which is
in near all cases).

Pat has formed the practice of producing threads that vilify me; I was being
informed of these as they appeared. I am only now able to pay Pat N.
sufficient attention to make HIM realise that practice WILL cease.

What 'flame-baiting' is there on my part? I have been the only one providing
'detail', and demand suitable detail in return from Pat N.

What is the topic of the thread? When will Pat N. actually discuss the topic
he seems now desperate to avoid? I am not 'calling Pat N. out' by demanding
he give a reason with validation for the topic of the threads he starts.

It is that the real 'roles' seem to have been reversed. It is that it is Pat
N. you should be censuring, not I, based on the reality of what is being
said.

Do not assume what I 'know and do not know' please Mike, it is NOT difficult
to contact a meteorological service and various related offices and within
suitable official capacities gain a determination of circumstance.

Your's with all respect,
Peter K. Anderson a.k.a. Hartlod(tm)
E-Mail: Hartlod at bigpond.com