[Imc-web] RE: A Two-Week Time-Out

Hartlod hartlod at bigpond.com
Thu Mar 23 17:29:18 CST 2006

Mike there is no 'baiting' of Pat N in either if these posts, and in no way
it is so seen.
I have tolerated an insufferable level of abuse from a few individuals
hiding behind fake identity, yet I hear and see nothing from yourself or any
other 'moderator' on MY behalf.

There seems an inconsistent and apparently biased play of 'interpretations'
here that needs to be explained please.

You WILL note in
http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display_any/113272
that I give PROVABLE statistics IN MY OWN DEFENSE.

REFER to the post in that discussion (and which the two posts you 'single
out' reply to):-

----
Oh, the Irony!
by historian
(No verified email address)  Current rating: 0
hartlod(tm),
Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously be your continual
rehashing of your difference of opinion with Pat?

Pat at least has some credentials to back up his interpretation and opinion.
You have offered absolutely NOTHING to indicate any similar expertise on
your part. Instead, you have simply been repeating your unqualified opinion
about his interpretation. I don't take this very seriously and I doubt
anyone else does either.

As a historian, I'm perfectly willing to deal with facts, but I'm also
cognizant of the social construction of facts. Having an expertise does not
make one an expert or guarantee that everything that comes out of an
expert's mouth will be the objective truth.

Pat at least has his expertise to qualify his opinions as being worthy of
attention. You have -- NOTHING! You're relying solely on the seemingly
endless repetition of your opinion as being of significance. It's not. It's
ONLY your opinion and nothing more.

To take just one example of the sorry state of your debate skills, let's
look at your credulous support of nuclear power. If CO2 is really not an
issue here, then why don't you simply call for more coal-fired powerplants?
Believe me, the problem isn't getting the electricty into the wires -- what
the hell does that part of your increasingly incomprehensible argumentation
have to do with global weather anyway?

You've simply drunk neo-conservative kool-aid and are too ignorant to admit
that your opinion is nothing except an apology for the powers that be. It
sure isn't something to take seriously. You've made it plain that you're
nothing but a troll -- and a cyberstalker, based on a quick Googling of your
internet presence on this subject.
-----

Peter K. Anderson a.k.a. Hartlod(tm)
E-Mail: Hartlod at bigpond.com