[Imc-web] request for feature status on IMC home page

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sat May 6 23:47:16 CDT 2006

Hi,

I don't know what the procedure is (if any) to request "feature" status, but for
what it's worth, I'm requesting it for the post I just made to the IMC web site
regarding breaking news and a subsequent call to action on the efforts to gain a
new Public Access Cable TV Channel for Champaign/Urbana.

And FWIW, I'm requesting this on the basis that:

1. The most current features are fairly obsolete.

2. This is a media issue (and after all, we are the Independent *Media* Center).

3. It's a fairly substantive article, perhaps worthy of feature status on that
count alone.

4. Time is of the essence - people need to see this sooner rather than later if
they want to be informed in time to help the cause. The call to action refers to
attendance at this Tuesday's Champaign City Council meeting.

Thanks