[Imc-web] Feature and Re: Unity March article

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 8 13:03:02 CDT 2006

Hi Brian,
OK, I fixed things for you.

I highly recommend signing up for a user account on the new website.
This way, you'll be able to fix moving it up to the Local Newswire
yourself, since that does happen regularly, tight?
;>)
Just pick the correct option where is says "Scope" right underneath the
Category part of the menu.

You'll note that, unless you sign-up and are logged in as a user, your
post comes up authored by "anonymous".

I also made it a Feature.
http://www.ucimc.org/node/87
In the old system, this would make it impossible for you to edit. I
think you may be able to on the new website, so that is another reason
to be registered as a user.
Mike Lehman