[Imc-web] Any Way to Make an Article into a Comment?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 8 13:07:01 CDT 2006

I don't know if there is a way to move articles and make them a comment
like we could do with the old system. I ask because we got hit with a
flood of articles this morning, all apparently posted by the same person
-- they were close together in time and the same set of articles was
posted at other IMCs. Nothing wrong with any of the articles, but some
of them are so closely related that there is no point in letting someone
monopolize the newswire. I would have liked to group them together in a
more compact way, but wasn't sure this was an option yet.