[Imc-web] zach and ucimc.org's move from dada to drupal

David Gehrig gehrigspamtrap at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 15:46:39 CDT 2006

I was literally about to mail you to switch the URLs when I saw this.

I've put a hack in the dada site so that you can no longer post there;
let's see whether that helps the dada/apache problem.  If it does,
let's leave it running but lobotomized.

If we really want to get those dada stories out and into drupal,
I'm going to need help.  This is a big deal.  I've said that from the
beginning.

How heavily linked is the outside world to links of the form "www.ucimc.org"
as opposed to other things in the ucimc.org domain?  Can we
just map urls like this...

www.ucimc.org/newswire .... -> archive.ucimc.org/newswire
www.ucimc.org/info ->archive.ucimc.org/info