[Imc-web] Re: rewrite rules

David Gehrig gehrigspamtrap at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 07:22:00 CDT 2006

It seems to me that post-less dada isn't bogging down the system the way it
usually does -- that dada's problem might be something to do with
regenerating indexes or something else cycle-sucking every time someone
posts, and that the spamming was therefore bringing it -- and everything
else on imsahp -- to its knees.

If there's agreement on that, then it's time to switch to the new site.

I am not the master of rewrite rules, though.  Dan, could you set up
rewrites to do what I've described in step (3) below?   The idea is that any
URL that goes to www.ucimc.org/newswire/.... goes instead to
archive.ucimc.org/newswire... etc.