[Imc-web] technical contact and complaint form...

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 7 13:21:59 CDT 2007

The UC IMC website has worked fine, so there may not be a need for the
tech link on it like on the RFU website, but as long as there will be
someone to respond to inquiries I don't see a problem with it.

As for other contact/complaint info, this should be covered in the
editorial policy revision that will eventually get posted on the new
site. This info is in the policy on the old site, but it badly needs
updating before it gets moved to the new one. I'd prefer that such
contact info be placed in the context of the editorial policy itself.
Generally, when we run into issues with hidden posts here that show some
hope of being resolved through dialog, we try to post the
imc-web at ucimc.org so that complainants have some recourse available to
them if they're anonymous and we don't have an email address to contact
them.
Mike Lehman