[Imc-web] session problem?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 11 09:19:42 CST 2007

David,
No, it's fucked up right now and barely accessible. Things crashed
yesterday and Dan got it back up. Only problem is that he somehow
enabled maximum security, so that you have to log in every time you
change to a different page or reload on the same page. Maiko tells me it
looks like it's tracking via Unix time or something. I sent a message
last night, but nobody has apparently read it yet.
Mike Lehman