[Imc-web] session problem?

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Tue Dec 11 09:28:22 CST 2007

Hey all,

Not exactly for sure whats going on here.  I think it might be an
issue with the newer version of PHP (the programing language Drupal is
written in) session support (when you log in you create a session).
We will be working on this to come up with the solution as best we
can.  This may result in a fast track upgrade to our site.  Will keep
you posted.

Thanks,
--
Daniel