[Imc-web] session problem?

David Gehrig gehrigspamtrap at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 17:43:04 CST 2007

I'm not going to be able to help if it's before the weekend, because
I'm in a crunch time here. So let me point you to the modifications
I made to the previous version of Drupal to make the Hidden Comments
work properly; it's only a few lines of code that are different.

http://www.ucimc.org/wiki/index.php/Drupal_Hidden_Comments

See also http://www.ucimc.org/wiki/index.php/Drupal_Migration

I didn't make any modifications to the database structure
specifically so that automatic upgrades of Drupal shouldn't break.
But you will need to make the little hacks I mentioned above
in order to treat hidden comments and stories properly.

@%<