[Imc-web] Re: Feature, and a Question

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 07:25:32 CST 2007

Hello Wendy.

I've taken cue from Mike on his Chief regalia article
that the most newsworthy stuff be at top of features.
I would like to see the Patrick Thompson trial announcement
as the first thing you see when you pull the page up.
After today's events, others can go to the top.

I don't know who made my Taser update a feature.

Thats all for now.

See you in the courtroom.

BD

--