[Imc-web] Edits Needed in Old Site and Email Archives

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 16 08:28:53 CST 2007

After extensive correspondence with the interested party, I want to
request edits in the following items.

First, in the article and the same article posted as a comment at these
two links:
http://archive.ucimc.org/newswire/display_any/20160/index.php
http://archive.ucimc.org/newswire/display_any/20151/index.php

The spot that needs edited is this one, in which I have already
substituted initials for her name:

"Another German visitor who landed herself a night in jail was M. I. P.,
who was passing near Union Square when she caught sight of a new
acquaintance taking part in a protest and sought him out in the crowd."

The other link is an email request she sent in 2005:
http://lists.chambana.net/mailman/archive/imc-web/2005-November/001550.html

Please substitute the same initials for her name on that email.

I tried to explain to her the hopelessness of putting anything back in
the bottle on the internet, but she seems determined to keep asking and
she did -- seemingly -- get the author's agreement to edit her name out.
If there are any questions, please send me a PM for clarification so
that we don't end up with more correspondence where she'll find later
her name in Google to add to her paranoia.