[Imc-web] Re: [Imc] Today's Internet Outage

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Thu Jul 12 19:13:01 CDT 2007

Josh King wrote:
> Just to let everyone concerned know what happened with the website, our
> ISP Insight had an outage in the downtown area today, which resulted in
> a loss of internet connectivity for much of the morning and afternoon.
> They repaired the problem and the websites and email are now back
> online, as well as connectivity within the building.

echo but for most all of today.  anyone want to donate a bunch of money
so we can get something better than insight to provide internet for the
several hundred users of chambana.net :)

i was assured after spending over 2 hours on hold today that the issue
has been resolved and we shouldn't expect another outage (what they told
me yesterday and a few months back).

thanks for hanging on...
--
Daniel