[Imc-web] Finney threats on ucimc

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 9 15:33:40 CDT 2007

I saw where someone claimed there was a threat made, but it didn't add
up to a threat. However, No Child Left Behind has apparently diminished
the reading comprehension skills of our trolls so badly that they're
reading something into it that clearly is not there.

If someone else wants to offer the opinion that it amounts to a
"threat," I could see hiding it as simply off-topic. The expendibility
of management in most hierarchies is a well worn topic, but very rarely
rises to the level of a threat. I certainly don't see it here, as this
is such a comment and after the fact, besides, which simply isn't a
logical threat scenario.
Mike Lehman