[Imc-web] Re: [IMC-Tech] Adding Tags to Articles

David Gehrig gehrigspamtrap at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 17:25:51 CDT 2007

Mike, don't know who put them up, but it's not me.

We've already had a problem with someone deciding to hang
something on UCIMC that exposed IP addresses to the public.
We should discuss this on Wednesday. My view is that IP
addresses shouldn't be exposed outside the site, and they
should only be exposed to the Web folks to the minimum
degree possible to fight spammers.

The trade-off, of course, is that we don't want to
ghetto-ize ourselves either by locking ourselves out of
major services.

Either way, I've changed a setting to turn off the
google link and not to display the logos.