[Imc-web] my last comment

Kevin Heinrich counterseven at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 11:10:40 CDT 2007

Why did you hide the "I must support Bush?" comment?

It certainly seems like you've decided to shut down discussion (and give yourself the last word. Cute.).

My comment was not abusive, it made arguments, and offered a diagnosis of the motives and consequences of errors made by leftist activists. (And, btw, you let an IMC person call me a fascist,) Yes, there were criticisms of the left.

It looks like you're taking a page from the right-wing playbook: no criticism! no dissent!

Anyway, tell me what rules I violated, and I'll repost a new comment with the same arguments and conclusions, but without the supposedly offending elements. I assume you'll allow this, unless the ideas themselves are not acceptable (then I'll know whether you're censoring ideas or not. And you'll have to face up to what you're doing).

-Right of IMC, left of center