[Imc-web] IMC Web Meeting Notes Aug. 27, 2008

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 28 22:03:49 CDT 2008

Present: David, Nicole, Josh, Steve, Brian, Mike

Josh will work with David to get a site up where Drupal updates can be
constructed and enabled. Once that there's a good build available, that
will replace the current site. It will incorporate some of the design
changes, but these may come a bit more slowly as we get input from
interested parties/working groups.

It was agreed that the IMC Web group could take care of editing for RFU.
We'll start by applying existing policies, but will take input from RFU
as they feel appropriate. Mike will enable this.

Conventions for working autonomously as editors were discussed, e.g. how
to deal with featuring articles, hiding articles, moving them around to
the proper place in the website hierarchy, etc.

Next Web meeting will be Wed. Sept. 24 at 8pm.