[Imc-web] site upgrading

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Fri Oct 24 01:07:58 CDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Well, not so much. I ended up beating my head against a database issue
that didn't crop up before, and though I have it solved now it's so late
and I'm so tired that I'm going to finish first thing tomorrow. I turned
the old site back on in the meantime. PLEASE NO ONE POST ANYTHING TO
THAT SITE. I lack permissions to fully read-lock its database, and
anything that gets posted between now and my completion of the migration
tomorrow will not be retained (since I'd have to start all over again).
Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for your patience.

--
Josh King