[Imc-web] HTML is not working in text entry

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 26 18:33:26 CDT 2008

Steve,
In stories that are just regular text, I use this link:
http://www.ucimc.org/filter/tips

I cut-and-paste this in the text where I want a link:

Then I cut-and-paste the link and associated text in place of the
requisite UC IMC info.

If you have text with HTML already embedded, then I activate the link at
the bottom of the "Body" entry window on the Publish form that says
"enable rich-text" so that the formatting, etc carries over from the
source when I paste the text into the .
Mike Lehman