[Imc-web] Tech. training program

Jason Keist jkeist2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 13:50:03 CST 2009

Hello all,
   I recently found out that the Don Moyers Boys and Girls Club has received
$15,000 from the Comcast Foundation to fund their teen computer center. They
are also forming a training program for the new technology they are
investing in. I have been thinking of ways we could assist in this endeavor,
but am looking for ideas from those of you who would actually be involved in
providing the services/resources. I plan on contacting Michael Byrd today,
who may be part of this initiative, to inform him about what we can offer.
Any thoughts will help. Thanks.

--
Jason Keist
Program Development  Coordinator-Intern