[Imc-web] Issues posting a story

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Fri Feb 27 13:08:58 CST 2009

This is one of the issues I'm working on today. The problem isn't that
the image node is being created, but that it isn't evaluating those
variables to properly set the name. It sets the titles to the names of
the variables rather than the content of the variables. The upload_image
module is bugged, I'll see what I can do.