[Imc-web] Re: Petition to Reform Tamms Supermax Prison

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 9 18:44:39 CDT 2009

The website is open publishing. Anyone, anywhere, anytime can post to
it. So long as there is no mistaken attribution of something as being
supported by UC IMC Foundation -- because the Foundation specifically
does NOT engage in such use of UC IMC resources --  people can feel free
to post news and notices about whatever.
Mike Lehman