[Imc-web] Re: [UCIMC-Tech] Web service down

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Sat May 9 22:22:03 CDT 2009

Hi Randall,

There is a software problem on the building's firewall, which I'm
puzzled by since nothing on that server has changed in months. I have
been trying to fix it, and if I can't fix it tonight I will wipe the
firewall and reinstall tomorrow afternoon. My apologies for the
inconvenience, I hate to leave it down overnight but I am just too
exhausted to spend all night in the server room. I will send out a
message as soon as it's back up.