[Imc-web] Moving Article to Local News, WTF is Up with WYSIWYG?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 17 19:36:20 CDT 2009

I moved this story from the Global Newswire to Local Interest:
http://www.ucimc.org/content/announcing-24-scholarships-authentic-journalism-february-2010
Given that this project is something of great interest in our
citizen-journalist-rich community, this seems appropriate.

On the other hand, this post is yet another reminder that the WYSIWYG
function of the website is still inoperative -- and has been for some
time. It has a number of great photos embedded in it that we editors can
see, but which are suppressed from public view. Is there anyway that we
can get functionality on this easily? I'm pretty sure that many posters
find this frustrating.