[Imc-web] Re: [UCIMC-Tech] Moving Article to Local News, WTF is Up with WYSIWYG?

Joshua King joshuaheretic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 10:25:41 CDT 2009

The "Filtered HTML" input format seems to have been reset somehow yet again
so that it strips out image tags. I've fixed this at least three times
before. I'm resetting the default input format to "Full HTML," it's not a
big security risk and should make formatting on these posts easier. Setting
the input format to Full HTML on that article seems to have fixed it for me,
anyway; doing the same for articles with similar problems should fix them as
well.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 7:36 PM, Mike Lehman <rebelmike at earthlink.net>wrote:

> I moved this story from the Global Newswire to Local Interest:
>
> http://www.ucimc.org/content/announcing-24-scholarships-authentic-journalism-february-2010
> Given that this project is something of great interest in our
> citizen-journalist-rich community, this seems appropriate.
>
> On the other hand, this post is yet another reminder that the WYSIWYG
> function of the website is still inoperative -- and has been for some time.
> It has a number of great photos embedded in it that we editors can see, but
> which are suppressed from public view. Is there anyway that we can get
> functionality on this easily? I'm pretty sure that many posters find this
> frustrating.
>  Mike Lehman

Josh King