[Imc-web] Re: Interview request

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 22 16:03:34 CDT 2009

I'm willing to speak with Liz. It's just that my own research, etc has
been keeping me busy. I will probably have some time to do this finally
on Friday. I'm ccing this to Liz.

Liz,
I'm tied up the next couple of days, but will be available Friday. I
have to see an oral surgeon for a pre-surgery evaluation at 9:15am, but
I should be home by around 10:30am and will be around until late
afternoon if any time then will work. Next Monday, I'll be available
about any time. My number is 217-344-5609.
Mike Lehman