[Imc-web] comment hidden from thread http://ucimc.org/content/july-29-help-us-demonstrate-against-persecution-undocumented-immigrants ?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 11 03:59:19 CDT 2010

Hi.  There was starting to be an immigration discussion in the thread
  http://ucimc.org/content/july-29-help-us-demonstrate-against-persecution-undocumented-immigrants
I'd written a note (titled "If we admitted ten percent..."),
and an anonymous person had replied to it, some time Sunday 8/8.
I'd like to reply to his reply, but can't find it now.  Was it hidden?
Though I disagree with what he said, it seemed on-topic, etc.
If the poster himself withdrew it, that's fine, but if it was hidden
by an editor for some reason, I (as the originator of the thread)
would rather see it return to the living.

cheers

   Stuart