[Imc-web] comment hidden from thread http://ucimc.org/content/july-29-help-us-demonstrate-against-persecution-undocumented-immigrants ?

Josh King josh at chambana.net
Wed Aug 11 04:16:52 CDT 2010

There seem to be a number of comments hidden on that post, but none of
them seem to have editorial reasons attached. Is there any reason not to
unhide the comment that Stuart mentions?

Hey Mike, I'd like to post the site editorial policy on the wiki. Sorry,
I know this has been asked about a million times, but can you point me
in the direction of any documentation of it?