[Imc-web] can I add an audio file to Brian Dolinar's story about "Lynching Then, Lynching Now"?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 5 14:30:58 CST 2010

>From the Feb. 24th event, "Lynching Then, Lynching Now", about which Brian Dolinar wrote this story:
   http://ucimc.org/comment/reply/5694

... I have a (~90MB) audio file, a recording (with permission from the speakers)
which could be good to post somehow.  Is there a way I can associate it with the existing story?
If not, I can host it elsewhere and just post a link to the .mp3 as a story comment,
but is there some more direct way to do it?

Right now the audio is posted at:
    http://dart.ncsa.uiuc.edu/slevy/cucpj/cedp-20100224c.mp3

believed to be clean.