[Imc-web] [UCIMC-Tech] Events -- Can't Do It

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 5 09:36:42 CDT 2010

  Chris,
OK.

But if editors don't have an easy way to resort a mis-post from News to
Events, we'll end up having a whole lot of users simply miss or ignore
the classification. That's going to be an issue that needs a better
solution than having an editor manually repost from the incorrect
category to the proper one, then delete the incorrect one.
Mike Lehman