[Imc-web] [IMC] ucimc.org website updates

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 17:12:56 CDT 2010

Thanks for your input Austin. I agree that we need a restructuring of
content and definitely a facelift.

I think that what would be helpful is to get others involved in this.
Danielle, you replied that the web group had done some work on ideas for a
redesign.  Can you and/or Austin work with me to reconvene this group or at
least re-summarize the ideas that were generated from this past discussion?

We can get an intern or whomever involved if we have someone with the right
skills. We need a person with both coding and design skills if possible, and
someone who is willing to both learn and work independently.

I'm all for more color and better functionality. My tech work in the past 2
months has been focused on trying to pick up where JOsh left off and
maintain, which isn't always an easy task. I'm glad he's still involved
remotely. Anyway, here's one theme I was working on. Let me know what you
think..

-Chris