[Imc-web] [IMC] ucimc.org website updates

Eric Phetteplace phette23 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 12:40:52 CDT 2010

I know CSS and HTML but cannot lay claim to any design skills. I took web
design this summer and our  final project was a simple library website -
http://media.sunahsuh.com/mclean/mclean-draft.html

I can try to bring other GSLIS kids with web design skills into the fold but
other than spamming my class list I don't really have a way of doing that.

Best,
Eric Phetteplace
Graduate Assistant
Reference, Research, and Government Information (
http://www.library.illinois.edu/rex/)
Library Assessment Working Group (
http://www.library.illinois.edu/assessment/)
-
Graduate Studies in Library and Information Science
Cell: (603)325-0018