[Imc-web] UC IMC Website Redesign

Tatyana Safronova tsafro at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 21:31:39 CDT 2011

Hello, all. I volunteer at Illinois Public Media as well as at the IMC and
last Friday I was at a meeting where some people from Missouri discussed the
WILL.Connect web site with the production crew at Illinois Public Media. The
questions they asked and changes they proposed made me think that we really
need to rethink the IMC Website. I propose we redesign our Web site.
Kristina has really improved the look of the RFU and Public i sites and they
now look like exiting projects run by real people. As for the main site, ask
yourselves these questions:

How do people find our site?
What do they see when they arrive? From an overall glance, *do they see the
IMC we want them to see?*
Does the Champaign-Urbana community get to see and learn about everything we
have to offer at the IMC?

I suggest we start an in-person group to discuss this topic and make the
necessary changes to really represent the IMC well in front of our
community. Please voice your interest and ideas.

Thank you
Tatyana

--
Tatyana Safronova

Interview Radio Show Host, "The Big Boom," bigboomcu.wordpress.com
Blogger, A Continental Drift, acontinentaldrift.blogspot.com
tsafro at gmail.com
(224) 828 3442

"An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind." - Mahatma Gandhi