[Imc-web] [IMC] UC IMC Website Redesign

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Mon Apr 25 11:08:07 CDT 2011

Definitely! Thanks for that reminder, Brian.

There are two different concerns re: the website, which have to be served:
(1) Providing a community news forum (e.g. Brian's email), and
(2) Having an online representation of our *whole* organization, which
includes Print, RFU, Oddmusic, Costume Closet, Makerspace, etc. which
requires having a more general website than just a news engine.

So the website has to both *be the service itself *and a *representation of
the service*. So how do we nest the first into the latter? It can be done!