[Imc-web] It's alive! It's alive! The Web group is alive!

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Mon Jun 27 11:59:37 CDT 2011

Webs:

Based on our initial meetings with Damon McGhee, it's seeming like the IMC
is going to have a kick-ass new website within the next couple months. Until
then, I would like to revive the Web group and schedule biweekly (that is
twice a week) meetings with Damon for us all to collaborate on this process.
Our meeting today (me, Damon, Carol, and Ashley Dunn [my intern]) was very
productive and invigorating, at least to my grizzled self.

Folks that I'd like to see participate in these meetings to the extent they
see fit: Kristina, Brian, Chris, Austin, Ashley, Carol. Anyone else?

Meeting during the day is good for Damon and most of us. If it's necessary
to meet after work hours (for, say, Chris Ritzo), maybe we could do one of
those meetings a week (Monday evenings?) then have a work session or
something during the week.

Let me know!

Best,
Austin