[Imc-web] It's alive! It's alive! The Web group is alive!

Kristina Williams kristinawho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:34:24 CDT 2011

A weekly web meeting has already been slated for Tuesdays from 6-7pm with
Chris, Brian Dolinar, Damon and myself. Everyone here is invited to join. I
like the idea of a midday work session though, in addition to a weekly
evening meeting. That would be ideal, I think particularly for myself and
Damon to work alongside each other as I focus on the news portion of the
website and Damon on the organization portion.

-Kristina

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Austin McCann <austinmccann at ucimc.org>wrote:

> Webs:
>
> Based on our initial meetings with Damon McGhee, it's seeming like the IMC
> is going to have a kick-ass new website within the next couple months. Until
> then, I would like to revive the Web group and schedule biweekly (that is
> twice a week) meetings with Damon for us all to collaborate on this process.
> Our meeting today (me, Damon, Carol, and Ashley Dunn [my intern]) was very
> productive and invigorating, at least to my grizzled self.
>
> Folks that I'd like to see participate in these meetings to the extent they
> see fit: Kristina, Brian, Chris, Austin, Ashley, Carol. Anyone else?
>
> Meeting during the day is good for Damon and most of us. If it's necessary
> to meet after work hours (for, say, Chris Ritzo), maybe we could do one of
> those meetings a week (Monday evenings?) then have a work session or
> something during the week.
>
> Let me know!
>
> Best,
> Austin
>
> --
> Austin McCann, Development Adviser
> Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center <http://www.ucimc.org>
> austinmccann[at]ucimc[dot]org
> 202 S. Broadway Ave. #100
> Urbana, IL 61801
> (217) 344-8820
>
> *Member of the Digital Arts Service Corps*<http://www.digitalartscorps.org/>

Kristina Williams, News Media Coordinator
Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center <http://ucimc.org>
kristinawho[at]gmail[dot]com
202 S Broadway
Urbana, IL 61801