[Imcfest-volunteers] Alcohol at IMCfest 2007...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Sun Aug 19 12:06:34 CDT 2007

I have seen this system work several times with 200+ people.  I think I
did a poor job clarifying the process of what happens when you walk in
with alcohol:

Outside of the main internal doors there are two people one is taking
money and one is checking IDs and marking/wrist banding appropriately.

Right inside the door two people are creating tickets and tagging the
alcohol.

Next the table creating tickets and tagging is the bar itself serviced
by 2 more people.

Although I like the idea of having someone else handle alcohol and agree
that getting a license creates other issues, I am not for sure we will
have the budget to hire a caterer as well as cover their license cost.
We will have to wait and see what Michelle comes back with.